What sort of personal information do we collect from the visitors, those who visit our blog, app or website?
While registering or ordering on our site as an appropriate, you may be asked to provide your personal data to help you with a better experience.
- Understanding and also saves the user’s preferences toward next visit in future.
- To compile aggregate data all about the website traffic and also the site interaction, so that we can provide better experiencing tools for future. We also may use the trusted third party services as that will be tracking information on our behalf.
- Platform for DoubleClick integration.
- Google displays the network impression reporting.
- Demographics and the interest reporting.
- You can remarket with Google AdSense.
We, along with the third party vendors, Google use the first party cookies and third party cookies or else the third party identifiers together, so that they can easily compile the whole data i.e related to the user interactions along with the ad impression and also other ad services, as that is related to our website.
Able to change personal information:
- Mail us.
- Calling us.
- logging in to your account.
How does our site handle “Do Not Track Signals”?
We do honor Do Not Track signals and Do NotTrack, plant cookies, or use the advertisement while Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in the place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Yes, we do allow third-party behavioral tracking, which is important and to be noted.
- The parents are able to delete, review and manage or refuse with whomever the information is shared, just by contacting us directly.
Within 60 business days.
We will notify you via in-site notification.
- Send information, respond to your inquiries/ or other sorts of request or question.
- Send you an additional information that is related to your product or service.
- Process orders and sending information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Market to our mailing list or continue sending emails to our clients after the transaction is done.
- We do not use any false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We include the physical address of our business or the site headquarters.
- We allow users to unsubscribe just by using our link that is located at the bottom of each email.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe request quickly.
- Identify the entire message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
- We also monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if used.
[email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Agartala, Tripura 799045